CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Think Christmas...and Groan!!!





I decided to follow the sketch over at LOTV this week and used this little cutie (I have a thing for LOTV at the moment) coloured with my copics and my new binge (this year) - prisma pencils. I found this paper cheap at a shop in town yesterday and it worked perfectly with the other challenge that I am following which is Southern Girls Challenge - use polka dots and stripes. I have recently discovered Viva Pearls so attacked the image with pearl overload and also managed to stickle it to death. Holly branch is from another of my favourites at the moment Cherry Lynn Dies and is hot out of the mailbox.






2 comments:

  1. Yah, Denise is back.. about time!!!
    Fantastic card you spendaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, you still spending lots?
    Love this card, that die is FAB! Gorgeous image , and yep, Viva pearls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete