CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

How am I (sniff) Coping Just!!!

It's been 6 days and my sweet little laptop is getting a new screen fitted as we speak...or type as the case may be.

I am off to Taupo and Hamilton tomorrow to drown my sorrows in a little retail therapy with Narny, there are scrapbook shops with my name written all over them, we will be meeting my Cousin and her daughter and we will be hitting the town.

On Saturday there is the NZ Craft Show in Hamilton (oh hold me back with a stick), come out of hibernation my faithful ole credit card!!!

In a moment of madness I bought a cat scratching post on the net and have to pick that up...just thinking last night as reality hit (yes, I do have the odd moments of lucidity) that I actually have to fit the darn thing into my van and it doesn't break up!!! Oh well, another puzzling moment in my life...but it will fit darn it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment