CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Too Cute Titania!!!



Having a bit of a mental block this evening so bear with me...went to work for a 2 1/2 hour shift and got home 6 1/2 hours later, got sooo sidetracked (working on rosters) didn't even get lunch (those of you who know me well, will understand how unlike me THAT is). Anyway, this is my latest christmas card, I am on a christmas binge and its all I make at present.

Sugar Nellies Titania has been coloured with my copics and prismas for a little highlight (still mastering these). I tried to be "crafty" and add a border around her but had a minor incident with said border that resulted in me having to cut her out competely. Dp I cannot for the life of me remember what it is but its really neat, added some of my new ribbon, some brads, pearls, flowers and a dinky little pin made by yours truely. I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and I am also entering the following:

Crafty Emma - roses and ribbons

Secret Crafter - Spots and Stripes


Thats all from me I am gonna post this before I doze off.



6 comments:

  1. Wow! Denise, this is so gorgeous. Love the image and beautiful papers. Scrummy embellies. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation and fabulous spots and stripes, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card - love the glitter and your fairy looks perfect cut out, so maybe you were meant to do that!! :-)
    Thanks for joining our 'roses and ribbon' challenge at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creative card.
    Thanks for joining us at SCSC,
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and such pretty added detail. Thanks for joining in last weeks CES challenge :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete