CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Break a Leg!!!

At present I have a bit of time on my hands. Sunday we went quad biking on the Mere Mere Track (which is out in the back and beyond for anyone who doesn't live in the area), took my
Mum and Dad and Hubby's dinky Trail Car. The track is beautiful and only open about 8 months of year because during winter it is way too dangerous with slips etc. The views are breath taking and if I can work out how to get photos loaded I will post some later.
Anyway we were coming back (Dad and me on bikes and hubby and Mum in dinky car), and I went down a hill in wrong gear, hit a rut (didn't hurt), clipped the bank and twisted my foot in a not so normal way (did hurt).
Hubby, Mum,and dinky car arrived, uprighted the bike (which had toppled on me) and I crawled (on the bike that is) in first gear all the way back to the cars (about 1 1/2 hours), boot off when got home, Monday xrays followed by plaster and two weeks off work as a start. Back to doc's this afternoon so will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment