CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Back...Sort Of!!!

Hello World, my laptop has returned, Grandma is still living with us and I haven't made cards in weeks.

I now no longer have an area to craft in (went through a few boxes of tissues over that one). Narny has been living in my craft room since Grandma arrived and as Grandma's stay seems to be indefinite we decided to rearrange my craft room to give Narny a room of her own, so all my stuff has been put away!!!

I do however, think I need to collect a "mobile" stash so that I can start creating again as I really miss "my time". So hopefully by next week I will be back in business.

1 comment:

  1. If you get a "mobile stash" together, you can come here and have peace for a while!!!

    ReplyDelete