CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Howdy Partner!!!


Just had a blast creating the above card (who knew horses could be so much fun). I followed the Sketch over at The Townscrapper, DP is Kaiser "Old World", image is a Crissy Armstrong digi from Whimsy stamps coloured with my copics, brads are BG, I distressed them to match the look of everything else, buttons are from my stash and text and those leather thingies I made myself. I am also entering this in the following challenges:
Sundays with Crissy (favourite things) - I love presents!!!
Magical Crafts - (colour challenge) black, white and one other colour - I used brown!

9 comments:

  1. What a great take on Nikki's sketch this week. I just love this image of Crissy's too and you have done a wonderful job. Thanks so much for joining us at The Townscrapper and Sunday's with Crissy!
    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card, you totally rocked the sketch this week at The Town Scrapper! Thanks for joining us!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and a really fun image!
    Thanks for joining us at the Magical Crafts Challenge.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!!! Like your layout and the way you've distressed all the edges!! I really love this image and can't wait to colour it myself!! You've done a fabulous job!!
    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fun image! Love all the embellies too! Thanks for playing with us at Sunday's With Crissy!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! The horse looks great, and I love all those distressed edges! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this one. Really gorgeous colour contrasts and layering. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Denise, I love the image.

    Thanks for joining us over at Magical Crafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete