CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pain, Pain Go Away!!!

Took Neeky to her soccer practice tonight (against my will, as I hate the cold), and I should've trusted my instincts, thats right, after practice they had a kids V's parents game (managed to get out of that one), then they had a girls V's boys game and Neeky dragged me onto the field. Now, for those of you who don't know me well, I am very accident prone and am not very sporty - you know the kid picked last ... yup, thats me. So onto the field I dragged, managed to actually kick the ball a couple of times...and one poor dads shins another time...and I am very good at air kicks:), then ... yup, I fell over, and as seems to be the current trend with me attending school sporting events, I landed on a poor soccer child (it's ok, she survived, even handed me my glasses and car keys that went flying). So I now have a pain in my shoulder, which doesn't feel too bad because it is dulled from the pain in my knee and wrist from work yesterday when I fell UP the stairs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment