CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Things I learnt Today!!!

Sarcasm and the fact you're just kidding cannot be seen in a text!!!

Thats right, I texted this to Zak "I sick,if I die before you make it home remember you were always my favourite son" (he's my only son)
he replied "LOL, what if I make it home"
Me texted back (this is where I learnt sarcasm and jokes cannot be seen in a text) "I have the flu, its definitely terminal"
Zak texted "I ring now" the phone went seconds later and a distressed Zak wanted to know if he should try to get home, did he need a extension on his project...
I laughed, and said "just kidding" he yelled and said "*&^&****%^ &*^%% ()*^###, wait till I get home"!!!
So, lesson learned I will never be sarcastic or joke in a text again...at least not for a week or two.......

2 comments:

  1. Me sick too! Got pneumonia! We die together?LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you are mean!!!!!! Yeah you and Viv need to be in isolation!! I not visiting either of you if I can help it! In fact I think I will just drop your daughter at your gate tomorrow !!!

    ReplyDelete