CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Would You Like Fries With That???

I am back at work, and today I had to wonder if a broken foot can affect ones hearing.
I took a phone call from a lady (as one does when one answers the phone) who asked if we sold ice creams - very odd question I thought to myself, but nonetheless being the profesional that I am I quickly replied "yes, we do". The lady then asked what kinds and what are the prices so I replied we have jellytips and trumpets...the phone went quiet at the other end before the poor woman stated "I am wanting to know if you have firescreens"!!!

My reply "just one moment I will transfer you now".

4 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO!!!! Jellytips?!!! Poor lady must've thought you were mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.... bet you were glad she couldnt see your face going red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta set the record straight...my face did not turn red...when you are me and have a history of these minor faux paux, you get so used to making dumb mistakes that you usually don't have time to turn red before you make the next one.

    ReplyDelete