CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Know You are Sick When!!!

I was trying to decide yesterday whether I should stay home from work...but seeing as I have just come back to work after 10 weeks, I decided a day off sick would not go down too well (ya think). So off I toddled and felt terrible all morning. I came home feeling extremely sorry for myself (no one else does) and sat down in front of the TV to rest. After the kids brought me the mail I decided I was really sick - how could I tell, you may wonder - it went like this:

You know you are well - when the mail arrives and the stamps from Whiff of Joy you had on pre order arrive, and you hug them and welcome them warmly into your home, show them to their container where they will live and have them mounted on EZ Mount before the postie makes it to the corner of your street.

You know you have the flu - when the mail arrives and the stamps from Whiff of Joy you had on pre order arrive, and you say "thats good" and throw them on the table.

You know you are well - when the mail arrives and the Sugar Nellie order that you couldn't resist doing, because you own no Sugar Nellie's yourself (and are always borrowing your friends Sugar Nellies) arrives, and you print out their name for a container, get them mounted and stamped as fast as you can and show everyone how beautiful they are (and don't care whether they want to see or hear about your new babies or not), explain about the new Country Cousins stamps and how you missed out on the full set because you procrastinated which is normally something you never do, and whenever you do do it bad things always happen like the Country Cousins selling out before you get your order in.

You know you have the flu - when the mail arrives and the Sugar Nellie order that you couldn't resist doing, because you own no Sugar Nellies yourself (and are always borrowing your friends Sugar Nellies) arrives, and you throw them on the table on top of the Whiff of Joy pre order stamps.

You know you are well - when you contact the place where you ordered your Copics from and they tell you that they have been delayed, you jump up and down and and need to lie down because the shock of no new Copics for another 2 weeks is too much.

You know you have the flu - when you contact the place where you ordered your Copics from and they tell you they have been delayed, you say thanks and hang up.

So I figure I am really sick and may struggle to make it through to tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment