CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fall Magnolia's!!!

I arrived home tonight from our Addicted to Paper Class to find a package from Magnolia Stamps waiting patiently for me. Yay, it's my stamps from the Magnolia Stamp Club Fall Collection, I am going to have some fun with these...after I finish my bits and peices I have to do for Ms G's wedding invitations...and after I get some more EzyMount....and after I prepare the minutes for a meeting at work...and after I take the kids to the pool for the swim I promised them a month ago...and after I clip Paylee and Brandy so that they can see out of their eyes...and after I watch my two episodes of Tru Blood so that I am finally caught up...and after...and after...

No comments:

Post a Comment