Five great things that happened to me today...actually five and a half
1. The new flowers I ordered arrived, and they are sooo cute.
2. My Greeting Farm order arrived and now I have more Anyas and a dog to play with, yay....best of all they are all mounted and ready to ink.
3. My charms from the UK arrived and I love them...even Grandma approves so they must be good
4. I ordered two cute butterflies and the nice lady sent me two extra as a gift.
5. I finally managed to colour an image that I am happy with for the Vintage Challenge at Stampin for the Weekend...now I just need to create a card to go with it.
5 1/2. I had a Union Meeting in New Plymouth so only had to work for three hours today.