CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Five Good Things!!!

Five great things that happened to me today...actually five and a half

1. The new flowers I ordered arrived, and they are sooo cute.

2. My Greeting Farm order arrived and now I have more Anyas and a dog to play with, yay....best of all they are all mounted and ready to ink.

3. My charms from the UK arrived and I love them...even Grandma approves so they must be good

4. I ordered two cute butterflies and the nice lady sent me two extra as a gift.

5. I finally managed to colour an image that I am happy with for the Vintage Challenge at Stampin for the Weekend...now I just need to create a card to go with it.

5 1/2. I had a Union Meeting in New Plymouth so only had to work for three hours today.

1 comment: