CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sittin' Around!!!

How has your day going?

It's freezing here and I have the fire burning as hot as I can because I hate to be cold.

Poor old Tilda's just sitting around waiting for birthdays to come. DP is BG Gypsy, cardstock as usual is my SU, Tilda with her striped tights is coloured with Copics and I stickled her jersey to make it look baubly (is that really a word), I used my SU punches, and a row of brads completed this already busy looking card.






2 comments:

  1. She matches the paper perfectly. How many copics you got now??? 90??? Far out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, unlike you Trace, some of us are not jinxed and are obviously meant to be the proud owners of these babies.

    ReplyDelete