CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Party Animal!!!


Phew, finally found the time to complete a Challenge. Grandma is staying for a few days and she tells me that whilst this card is ok...I have done better (thanks for the confidence boost Grandma). This is my take on the Whiff of Joy Challenge and I decided to use Draco the Dragon and create a boy card - however, according to Zak and his mate Mr H, my dragon is too girly and the wrong colours for a tough boy card (anyone else wanna suck the last of my self esteem and confidence from my poor being.
So I used BG Archaic which I grabbed from the Crafty Tart stall at Senz, coloured Draco and buttons with my Copics (who made the trip to Auckland with me so I wouldn't be lonely), used Crystal Effects on his wings (which is why you have that stunning glare) and nesties for a bit of pizazz (but not enough according to Grandma!!!).



2 comments:

  1. Cool card Denise, ignore that lot! What would they know?!!LOL

    ReplyDelete