CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bit Of Bling!!!

My computer is having issues yet again, so please excuse this photo that is uncropped and has no close up (I could've put one in but its sideways and my computer will not co operate to straighten it). Anyway, this card I have created for two challenges - the WOJ Challenge and my first ever entry into the Copic Colour Challenge (using BV00, G00 and RV00) . I have used a WOJ image from the latest collection, BG Euphoria DP, SU cardstock, made the flowers myself (with help from my nesties), added a charm for some pizazz, and all coloured with my copics.

UPDATE: It's a miracle - here I am at 4am (in one of my can't sleep phases) and my little ole puta and I have come to a mutual agreement - it will work on some things instead of no things, so heres my pictures nicly recropped and including a close up, yay me (yup, still way too much Disney Channel).





1 comment: