CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Narnys Nook - Just Magnolia Challenge!!!

There is going to be some pushing and shoving happening at our house shortly...Narny (age 13)has decided challenges are pretty cool and is starting to pinch all the ones I have lined up to do myself. Here is her take on the Just Magnolia Challenge - I think she has done a awesome job. She coloured her Magnolia with Copics (do other markers exist...), SU cardstock and random flowers, buttons and ribbons complete the card. This was a really neat challenge from Just Magnolia and I wish I could've done it, but you guys all know what a sharing caring kind of Mum I am (yea right) LOL.


2 comments:

  1. Narny, my kids are deprived of baking... you wanna come bake while your mum here stamping next time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Narny.. wonderful colours and a great take on my sketch. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete