CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Don't Panic...I am Alive!!!

OMG, where have I been, I have been so busy that I haven't had time to update...what have I been doing you may ask...I have no idea but I seem to have had no time to myself in the past week. Finally I am back, just been to Tracy's creating up a storm until Viv and I were too tired to keep going (Trace is like a creativity machine ), as usual I got in trouble cause I cut my cardstock the wrong size (do measurements really have to be THAT precise), and I do everything backward and awkwardly - (says who). Anyway I finally managed to create two and a half awesome crafty things that I will share with you over the next few days - yes, a half because I was too tired to finish the other half.

Mr Physio, bounced all around me today and then informed me that I was as good as I was going to get, I am now like a second hand model with broken parts, in fact if I was on the shelves at work, I would be discounted and sold off cheap.

So whilst he bounced and begged me to bounce along with him (this body does not bounce) he explained that I just have to keep going with my exercises and try to get the hopping thing happening (this body does not hop), and that one day I will just have to go for it and try jogging up and down the driveway(this body does not jog) just to see what effect that has on my foot - as an aside, to those just joining me - back in February I broke my foot and have been visiting with Mr Physio since the cast came off to try and get things moving right.

So that is it, thats whats been happening in the past week...I will catch you all later.







1 comment:

  1. Come on Denise... I'm sure you hop for joy when your copics arrive!!

    ReplyDelete