CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tidbit 3 - Moving Out!!!

Guess What, in preparation for heading to Wellington and University, Zak decided to move out of his room and let Narny have it as her current room is the smallest in the house.

So for two days Zak and I cleared the room, painted it lime green and purple and moved Narny's stuff in.

"what do we do with Narny's room" we pondered, so I decided to make the ultimate sacrifice for the family and claim the smallest room in the house for my craft room (it was a hard decision, but I am determined to carry the burden on my shoulders), we spent another day moving all my stuff out of the second lounge (Zak will use this as his room when he returns home for holidays) and now voila I have a room of my own with no Cartoon network blaring in the background as I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment