CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Had A Oopsy!!!

Note - Viv, don't read this!
Last night we had a stray cat trying to get in the cat door - "ha, you ugly looking animal" I thought to myself, "I'll fix you", so I dragged a large plastic container close to the cat door so it couldn't come in, but my cats could go out if needed (just not come back in) then I went to bed...and had a lovely sleep. Got up for work this morning (ugh) and...heres the oopsy...I forgot last night that before noticing said ugly cat I had put Paylee and Brandy out to toilet before bed (the poodles) they had spent the whole night outside and never complained...or maybe they did - with my earplugs in, I don't hear a thing - oopsy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment