CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Have The Best Child Ever!!!

Tonight I was trying to help Narny with tea (crutch in one hand, plates in the other), I haven't been carrying anything too hot or "spilly" because I have inherited the gene of "clumsiness". Anyway, I decided I was steady enough to carry the cooked chicken to the sink - THINK AGAIN I sort of stumbled, fumbled, flipped and next thing I know poor old Narny is dancing up a storm to the tune of ouch **** ouch ****, the hot chicken fat had sprayed onto her leg and run down it, burning her (duh) I looked down and my jeans leg had fat on it, too but with the cast inside I couldn't feel a thing!!!
Anyways, do you know what my most wonderful daughter said "it's ok Mum, I know you couldn't help it with your leg", my daughter who I just burnt with chicken fat is telling ME it's ok. Thats when you know why being a Mum is the most wonderful thing in the world.

PS We are having cold food for the next week LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Poor girl, scarred for life on account of a CHICKEN!

    ReplyDelete