CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life Ohhhhh Life...

The kids have had a bereavement this morning...Cookie our little black and white fluffy mouse has died at the grand age of two years. Neeky didn't want to believe it and carefully stuck a pellet in her paws before heading off to school, the Wahs announced that Cookie was "just sleeping this morning". So while they were gone I prepared the "coffin" which as I am a avid scrapbooker and a trying really hard cardmaker was a little box that had been made awhile go (there is a whole story about the box which you can read about in my latest Neekyism). I conned Zak into digging the hole and waited until the girls got home. Neeky and the Wahs arrived home, I told them the news and Neeky screamed and screamed - poor child so upset you may be forgiven for thinking WRONG!!! Turns out the box I carefully placed Cookie into was one that she had made and she wanted it back, cost me $5 to buy it off her so the burial could go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment