CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Voila'



This is my all time favorite set from the 2008-2009 Stampin Up catalogue. I started stamping almost a year ago and when I saw this set I "HAD TO HAVE IT". Of course, this was also my delusional state when I told hubby "I would only need about 10 stamp sets and a black ink with a few markers" YEAH RIGHT!!!
Anyway I created this little guy last year and decided he and the others need a bit of "blinging" up as they looked a bit flat.
Just added Stickles and Crystal Effects to his cake, plate and scarf and it does make a difference.





Random printed paper and brads, but everything else SU. Again used my favorite Stickles on necktie and SU Crystal Effects on cake and pants.
















Had I the ability to think more than 5 minutes ahead I would've taken before photos ...but that would've meant planning ahead and I am not that organised!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment