CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

AWOL...I wish

Wow, It's been awhile, I would love to say that life has been so busy that I haven't had the time to blog, but alas that is not the case. Here I am, still in a cast to the knee, still sleeping on the couch and I think just starting to go a wee bit mad (actually thats not true as I was probably a wee bit mad before I broke the foot so I must be going a wee bit madder - I don't even know that thats a real word).
Have been doing some serious googling this past week, its amazing the stuff you discover when you have 15 hours a day to sit/lay and do nothing. I have decided that I need to invest in nestabilities to go in my little green bug (thats cuttlebug to you non believers) there is a huge range of shapes that I love and have to have (of course), so I have ordered a set from the US in ovals because I think I would use them the most. Will upload some pictures of my works of art when they arrive and I create into a frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment