CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Why Can't I Sleep!!!

It's really late and yet again I cannot sleep. No matter what I try, I cannot seem to settle, this has been going on for weeks. Here I am still on the couch (poor DH has probably forgotten what I look like), sooo tired, I have tried milo's (hot chocolate for you non kiwi's), staying up late, going to bed/couch early, watching tv, not watching tv, reading, not reading...

I think my cast has turned me into an insomniac! It comes off two weeks today - actually that's yesterday, because it's today already, and I still haven't gone to bed/couch yet from my today (your yesterday). Soooo, maybe after "The Removal" I will be able to sleep like a normal person again, alright maybe not like a normal person, but like me, with all the enjoyable tossing and turning (yes, I am one of THOSE sleepers - many can vouch for that), duvet stealing, pillow fluffing, earplugs in (DH snores) foot out bottom of bed, sleeptimes that I love.

Oooohhh TV 1 has a good show starting, can't miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment