CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bestest Thing That Happened to Me Today

OMG, I have been shopping up a storm on the internet (what else is a girl on one leg to do). Anyway, today I had PACKAGES, not one but TWO, the first was a supply of primas, papers, ribbons from Scrappin Patch, I heard about this site Monday night and just had to check it out, poor Credit Card!!!
The second was my next supply of copics from Ebay (have I mentioned how much ebay and I have bonded lately), I chose the colours a bit more brightly this time and was so excited when they arrived and I saw how fantastic my choices had been (yep, it is hard to be this perfect but I struggle through life with the gift I have been given LOL) that I sat down and had a cuddle with them, then showed Narny when she came home...then showed Neeky and her friend when they came home...then showed hubby when he came home from work...then showed Viv when I went to pick her up...then showed Trace when we got to her house...then showed Grandma when I got back home, and now I have put them to bed in their nice little box. Tomorrow I shall PLAY.

3 comments:

  1. Good god woman! "Put them to bed"!!!!!! Did you tuck them up with a blankie? Now this is a post Trace should see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... did you not take your medication yesterday???

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...with you on the shopping!

    ReplyDelete