CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yucky Thing That Happened to me Today

Warning do not be eating whilst reading following post!!!
My cast came off today, and I still have a tan...at least did until I came home and sloughed it all off in the bath, now I look like someone who applied fake tan with a tequila in the other hand!!! Had my long awaited bath and ugh, skin on my heel came off in chunks, the middle underneath my foot was like liquid skin - if such a thing exists, it shouldn't because its unnatural. Your skin should not depart from your body in slimy chunks that get stuck under your fingernails, this stuff was goopy. Anyways my lovely bath quickly became like a horror movie - beautiful actress lays back in bath, sighs, and out the corner of her contact lens spies hunks of her own skin floating past - queue beautiful actress scream.....

You know me; I had to show the kids, the Wahs was most impressed, Neeky thought it was horrible and Narny rated it right up there with having to help me shower.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I will wear a sock when I come to visit on Saturday LOL.

    ReplyDelete