CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Hoppers To You!

This Happy Hoppers Eggcellant stamp is one of my stash, I ordered whilst stuck on the couch with the cast, it's for Grandma to say thanks for everything she did whilst I was incapacitated. Cardstock is all SU, flower is a Warehouse jobby and yes, Viv, it is bright, because, well because it is...It did start out as a soft subtles card, but I just need to add that beautiful get whacked in the face with colour, feel to my cards!!!



By the way I apologise in advance if this post is all weirdly displayed - me and the computer are still disagreeing about who's boss (hint - I am not winning).


Trying to get this layered look happening with the Copics - took alot of blood, sweat and tears, but am pleased with this result...for now:)












2 comments: