CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Top 5 Good Things That Happened To Me Yesterday!!!


The littlies have gone to stay with DH's parents for two nights, so Narny and I have been having way too much Copic fun with our new colours.











Best thing ever that happened yesterday, Twilight was released. Narny and I went in super early and got a poster mmmmm, shes gonna keep it in her room (so DH doesn't get a complex) and I'm just gonna kiss it goodnight each night.










I Went to Physio and was told I am doing really well, and that I am very flexible (yes, well, I have been told that once or twice before, if you know what I mean mmmmhmmmm). Got to do lunges and other weird stuff ,but he is pleased with my efforts and thinks work will be ok next week.


My Whiff of Joy Stamps arrived, and the horse is soooo awesome, I can't wait to get colouring. Crappy photo I know. But I wanted you to get the just taken out of the envelope, still in their packaging and looked at for the first time feel, so you could share that new purchase moment with me (pity I can't do smelloputer, cause theres nothing like that fresh rubbery smell).











I got back into my scrapbooking and finished some pages of The Wahs that I started about 6 months ago.






















2 comments:

  1. Smelloputer? !!! Yes you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh lucky you.. will have to go out and get that movie, and come play with your copics, and play with your new stamps.

    ReplyDelete