CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello Holidays

I am still home, was meant to go back to work today, but they don't have anything for a person with my intelligence (hm) and limited mobility to do. So I have another two weeks off to card make and hopefully get back into my scrapbooking - what else is a girl to do!!!

The kids are starting their holidays today, so may hop along to the movies this week (love that popcorn).

Feeling a tad tired this morning, went to Trace's (thank you Viv, my personal chauffeur) and met Tracey from Auckland who also blogs and we made a really super cute card holder box (will make the cards this Friday). Got into trouble as usual, because I did everything backward....even though it still comes out the same at the end. Viv made super cool lemon cupcakes (with my favourite crispy coated egg on top) mmmm, I am sooo food driven!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the life of a broken ...foot! Wasn't gonna say anything rude there, really! Expect to see lots of work done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more weeks at home....mmmm your poor wallet!!!

    ReplyDelete